Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Live Firing Range

Gyeongju - Mr Kim asked whether we wanted to shoot live rounds and so off we went to a firing range. 

The entrance
The Firing range
Behind the thick glass are 4 lanes of firing range.  Since today, we have 2 coaches so only 2 at a time will enter the firing range.  We choose our pistols - I chose Glock because I read about this company and heard of it's power.  Mr Kim and Young Jin chose the same while Mr Lim chose a heavy revolver.    Both Mr Kim and me went in first, one of the coach was able to speak English so he became my coach.  We were told of the basic of holding the Glock and how to aim.   For a 1st timer, my score was a poor 66.

The best was Young Jin that score an almost perfect score of 99.  9 shots out of 10 were bull's eye.  He was not boasting when he told me that he was a sharp shooter during his army days.

Young Jin at the firing range

No comments: