Thursday, August 4, 2011

Japanese Pizza

Jakarta -  I wanted to visit the Luxurious shopping Mall - Grand Indonesia which is next to Grand Hyatt Hotel to check out some of the shops.  I bough a pair of running shoes for my son and it was much cheaper as compared to Singapore.

Both Lesley and I went hunting for dinner and came across this diner which is a Japanese casual dinning restaurant called Pasta De Waraku.  This chain of restaurant originated from Singapore under the waraku group.   It was brightly lit and had numerous plates of what was served on their menu displayed on the glass cabinet.

Beautiful lined menu on showcase
Another angle
Unagi Pizza
 The servings of the Pizza are small only 4 pieces but taste delicious.

Seafood Pizza with prawns and scallops
My choice of spaghetti - Vogole Cabonara
Lesley choice - Spinich spaghetti
As we walked around we came across a cafe named after an Ice Cream and it was crowded.


Here I am at the games arcade.





No comments: