Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Jakarta Massive traffic jam

Jakarta - I booked Lesley 'air-ticket to arrive the same time as me and I saw him queuing up at immigration counter and approach him.    The queue was long and there were many foreigners who had forgotten to purchased their 'on-arrival VISA' and thus had to start their queue from the back - quite unfortunate.   There is no VISA required for ASEAN member countries visitors.

Along the way to the hotel, I was hankering for a nice 'seafood' meal.   We went to Pondok Laguna restuarant.  The last time I was here was 3 years ago - the restaurant was crowded as ususal.  I ordered the food as I was familiar with their menu - not much changes, even the waiter uniform remains the same.

Deep Fried Gurame (Fish)
Udang Pancet (BBQ Prawns)

TaoFu with stuffed prawn fillings
BBQ Squid


No comments: