Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Sushi Restaurant

Tokyo - The weather was nice and chilly at around 25 degree celsius.   I took a nice photo outside of my room.  In the background is Tokyo Tower.


The Hotel East 21 toilet mirror is heated so that you are able to see your reflection without the fog.  This is what I meant.....the only hotel that I have stayed in that does it.




For dinner, Terry brought Tony and I to a sushi restaurant about 2 subways stations from Toyocho station - roughly about a good 20 minutes walk.   The weather was good, windy and around 23 degrees Celsius - so walking was really nice.  Furthermore, this will heighten my appetite for good sushi.   It has been a while since I have to this sushi restaurant.   We sat at the sushi counter and was served by the chef cum owner of the restaurant.

Tuna sashimi
The sashimi just melted in your mouth and it was so fresh.  

scallops and squid with Japanese sauce
2 types of Tuna sushi
Just looking at the 2 sushi makes my mouth water....


Sushi making is an art by itself...



Sushi Shellfish
Male Cod fish genitals

Another type of Shellfish sushi

No comments: