Friday, October 21, 2011

Back to Seoul

Daegu City/Seoul - My alarm woke me up at 8:30am as I  have to meet Young Jin and Tony in the Lobby to check out.   Our KTX express train leaves at 9:55am bound for Seoul.   I was half asleep and catching my bearings after a late night with HanaIT and only got back to the room @ 3am.  It was a very short nap.  So quickly brush teeth, bathe, pack my backpack and to check out.   I called Tony to ensure he is awake.  I do not know Young Jin room number but since he's room is next to mine it should be # 1304 but then the phone had an engaged tone.  I tried a 2nd time without success.   I then realized that there are no number 4 in this Hotel so I called room # 1305 and got hold of him.  

Took a taxi to the Daegu KTX station and had a quick bite of Croissants.  The croissants at Paris Barquette was just heavenly.   Tony got for me water and it was in a cute container which I took home to show my kids.


Upon reaching Seoul, we had lunch together and I had bibimbab with raw beef.   Young Jin said
it is very delicious, and trusting him I tried and in fact it was.



The red stuff is 'raw beef'

No comments: