Wednesday, July 28, 2010

UB City

Bangalore - Had a sumptuous breakfast with Lesley and we went to our separate meetings.

Which waiting for my customer to arrive and pick me up at the Hotel,  I took pictures from the front lawn of the Hotel.


Geese in front of the Hotel


Small garden


Geese on the Hotel garden

Lunch was at UB City - UB is an acronym for United Breweries and the company is the 3rd largest spirits company in the world according to their webpage http://www.theubgroup.com/. The restaurant that we had our lunch at Khansama serving buffet lunch - there is such a wide variety to choose from. You drink water from copper cups.


That's my lunch from the Buffet platter

Dinner we spent it at the Hotel - it was nice having a seafood BBQ in front of the Hotel swimming pool.
I had mutton and 4 nice pieces of giant prawns and it was good..

No comments: