Wednesday, July 14, 2010

My 26th trip to Tokyo

Tokyo - I managed to catch 2 movies - 'Clash of the Titans' (this is a remake of the older movie) AND 'Green Zone' (one of my favourite actor - Matt Damon).   I also managed to finish watching 'Ghost Writer'.

 
 There was such a long queue at the immigration area - the queue was snaking over 9 rows of 20 people - it took nearly 40 mins to reach the immigration officer whom had to take a photograph and then finger print the 2 index fingers.

The Airport bus came on time at 5.50pm and took about 1hr 10 mins to TCAT, from there I took a taxi to my Hotel - Hotel East 21.

I was tossing between a Sushi restaurant and a Tonkatsu restaurant - The pig won!! It was a nice meal...the website for the Tonkatsu restaurant is www.r-wako.com

No comments: