Thursday, July 22, 2010

Firewood Pizzas

Manila - Lunch we had AMICI Firewood pizzas and it was fresh and delicious.   I had spaghetti vogole and we shared a Margherita Pizza - it was yummy!

Portable Firewood Pizza


Another view of the Portable Firewood Pizza

Whilst visiting one of my customers, we had to cross a pedestrian bridge.   Crossing the pedestrian bridge you have to be carefull too...look what I mean.

The high electrical tension cables across the
pedestrian bridge


That's Joe getting electrocuted....

Dinner was at their famous seafood near the waterfront - Robbie's Seafood Restaurant @ Pasay .   My first taste with this Filippino famous dish - Sinigang - this is a soup chracterized by its sour flavor most often associated with tamarind. I like tamarind and therefore this dish was delicious to me.  This Sinigang was cooked with fish and vegetables like tomatoes.


No comments: