Monday, July 19, 2010

Hilton KL Sentral

Kuala Lumpur - My wife tried to book the taxi today and to no avail and so she said go down and hail the taxi from the main road of which I manage to get one to reach the airport on time.  The plane arrived on time - via the KLIA and on arrival at Sentral station it was nice to be met by the concierge of the Hotel which had a Hotel shuttle bus and save me time lugging the bags pass escalators, road crossing and lifts.   The shuttle bus took me straight to the Lobby of the Hilton KL.

Hilton KL is not my ususal hotel and I stayed becaue it is nearer to the seminar in Mid-Valley.   The service at Hilton KL is not very good and the personnel are very curt in their response.   I would stay at PJ Hilton Hotel as it is a much friendly hotel and the staff knows me well.

Lunch was at the Hotel restaurant and the buffet spread was wide @ RM99 per head.  For that price it would be worth going out for lunch....

But the view from the executive lounge on the 33th floor is spectacular - similiar so from the window of my room.


Left side view from the 33rd Floor @ Executive Lounge

Centre view from the 33rd Floor

Centre view from the 33rd Floor

Right side view from the 33rd floor


Dinner we have seafood and it was good called 'Panti Seafood'.

After Dinner, we went for some Durian as it is the season.    The Durian stall is called 'Donald' and near SS2 Petaling Jaya - tried the Top Durian "Mow San Huang' and also the new breed 'D4'.



No comments: