Sunday, September 16, 2007

My 55th trip to Seoul

SEOUL - Arriving on a Sunday was good because of lesser traffic on the highway, so I got to the Renaissance Seoul Hotel much faster. It was a tiring flight as I just got back home from Beijing on Saturday and had a turnaround flight to Seoul on Sunday. I slept most of the time on the flight to Seoul.

I had an aisle seat which I reserved and had two unpleasant experience of passengers trying to take my seat. I stood firm and say this is my seat and I am not going to move, since I took the time to reserve it over the net.

Upon arrival at the Hotel, Young Jin was already waiting for me at the Hotel. He looks chirpy after a week of work cum vaccation with his family in Singapore. Dinner was at the Eel restaurant (same restaurant I had on 18 July) - it was very crowded this time with many Koreans. It's summer so the weather was hot so we sat near the air-conditioner. After dinner, we adjourned to a traditional drinking house serving dong-dong ju.

No comments: