Thursday, May 22, 2008

Night flight into Jakarta

Jakarta - I flew the last flight into Jakarta and arrived at 7.20pm. In just 1hr 40 minutes, I arrived Jakarta. The clearance of immigration was slow as the area was crowded maybe due to planes arriving at the same time. I booked the Golden bird limo for Rp 360,000 - it was a Mercedes limo that took me to the Hotel. This time I am staying at Sheraton Media Hotel & Towers @ Jl. Gunung Sahari 3 - approximately US$86 per night. This is a 5 star hotel but the facade of the Hotel is old and badly need refurbishing. It is a pity that it is part of Sheraton chain of hotels, you would expect that being 5-star and Sheraton that is would have some high standards. The room is sizable but old, the bathroom needs renovating as the tiles were blacked with algae between the tiles.

No comments: