Thursday, May 15, 2008

Having coffee in a church

Seoul - Young Jin arrived at Ramada Seoul Hotel for a 10am meeting with Kevin Chae. Kevin' used to work with me but now he is the boss of his own company is called Gingos Technology. For lunch, we adjourned to a small restaurant that serve home cooked meals for Won5,000 (approximately S$7.40) per person. There were about 7 simple dishes - pork slices of chili dish, dish of steam egg, soup and the rest of the dishes had lots of chillies and spices.

We went to a church for coffee and tea latte. I love tea so I had tea Latte.

I and Kevin having coffee and tea in a Christian Church

It was a busy trip after this meeting it was off to another meeting and then back to Hotel to catch the Limo Bus to the airport.

Whilst on the way to the Hotel, Young Jin and I were caught in a heavy traffic jam. As I looked out of the window I could see the Ramada hotel so I told Young Jin that we will alight here and walk over to Ramada hotel. It was in fact faster walking to the hotel where we alighted. I booked the 4.05pm bus but the bus only arrive at 4.35pm. I had ample time because my flight was 7.45pm.

No comments: