Tuesday, May 13, 2008

My 59th trip to Seoul

Seoul - About an hour into Seoul, the flight was a bit rough. But throughout the trip it was smooth. I watch the "Jumper" and the Mandarin movie "Warlords". The warlords was great with good actors - Jet Li and Andy Lau. The "Jumper" movie was a total waste of time.

Upon arrival, I rented a phone, booked a Limo Bus to Ramada Seoul Hotel. I was fortunate to catch the 3:40pm bus on time and therefore need not have to wait so long. It took just 1hr to reach the Hotel. Ramada Seoul Hotel upgraded me to the Executive floor - nothing really special. On the my previous trip, the upgraded me to a suite - wow! that was really special.

Compared to other good class hotel, their prices are reasonable at Won135,000 (S$200) per night. Ramada Seoul Hotel is very central and in the Gangnam district. Similar hotels in this district are charging over Won200,000 per night.

No comments: