Saturday, May 24, 2008

Got home 2hrs earlier...

Jakarta - Yudi met me again at 8am and he is very punctual. A business ethics very rare in Indonesia where time is like 'rubber'. Sometimes called 'rubber-time'. We had breakfast and quickly caught the shuttle bus to the ICT exhibition. Today is Saturday and the expected crowds will be public, I decided to change to an earlier flight. I tried calling the night before but SQ hot line was busy for hours but in the morning I manage to change to a 5pm departure instead of 7.05pm. The ICT Exhibition was very quiet and many of the booths at the Singapore Pavilion had already packed and gone home. Around the time to leave the exhibition, Yudi gave me a lift back to the hotel in time to change the 2pm limousine booking to the airport.

No comments: