Friday, April 11, 2008

On my way home....

Tokyo - Woke up early 6.30am when my alarm rang both on the bed side alarm and my handphone. Outside temperature is around 11 degrees centigrade with light drizzle. Took the 7.30am Limo bus (which arrive on time), bound for Narita airport. I soon arrived at the airport @ 8.45am and it was good that I was early because the immigration line was so long. I always try to be at the airport at least 2 hrs before departure, it gives me enough time to relax in the ANA lounge (SQ uses ANA lounge) and have some good soba noodles. ANA has a spacious and well equipped lounge with full business area that has ample personal computers for you to work on with integrated printing facilities.

The SQ 637 to Singapore was full with every seat from my visible eye is occupied. This is the 1st time I had to sit at the window seat because there were no more aisle seats more than 5 days ago when I made my booking. It was a bit wierd as I am very used to seating aisle but it is ok - 7hrs and I will be back home.

No comments: