Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Raining in Tokyo

Tokyo - I arrived @ 5.30pm and looking out of the plane cabin; it has been raining.   The plane that I arrived on was a big jumbo A380 and it was put at the far end of the terminal.   It was a long walk to the immigration and by the time I arrive there, there was a long queue and it was snaking around with about 20 per row and 10 rows.   There were only 2 counters serving these amount of people very unlike the prior trips I made. 

By the time I finished and took my limo bus it was at 6.35pm to reach T-CAT and then a taxi to the hotel; it was already very late.   All the time I was thinking should I have sushi or cutsi (pork chop).   I would think that dinner with Terry will be a good sushi or sushi so I opt for my cutsi restaurant.

Quickly put my lugguage down, and walk to the restaurant and saw the sign that Subway is here.   I was thinking 'please don't take my pork chop restaurant; I love the tender and juicy pork chop and it was there.  Free flow of green tea, miso soup and salad - price Yen1,700

No comments: