Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Spring in Tokyo

Tokyo - Flew the A380 to Narita Airport.  SQ flies to both Narita and Haneda.   I choose the huge jumbo as it's quieter and the seat arrangements are much spacier.    I caught up with my movies and watched 'Mission Impossible - Ghost Protocol' - it was the best of the series.    Another movie I watched was Carnage - a satire about 2 parents - worth the watch as the acting was good with star studded actors.  It is a typical Roman Polanski movie.  

The weather when I landed was wet and cold - temperature at about 12c.   Listen to my iphone music whilst on the Limo bus to the Hotel.    After a smooth check-in, I went to my favourite sushi restaurant just next mall - sushizenmai.  I ordered a plata of tuna sushi and a plate of shishamo.  

Need to have my daily fruits and bought a bunch of bananas.


Back to the Hotel for an early night cap.....zzzzz

No comments: