Sunday, April 22, 2012

2nd Trip to New Dehli

New Dehli - I had a SQ flight to New Dehli but I nearly missed my flight.  The check-in counter allowed me to board the flight with only less than 30 minutes to spare.  I was literally running to the gate and reach it within 5 minutes, panting and catching my breath.  

The flight was uneventful as I was seated in the middle of 3 seats, fortunately it was a very new plane of 777 and the seats were wider.   It was a full flight to New Dehli.    I manage to catch a movie - War horse - a good movie directed by Steven Speilberg.

Lesley arrived 1 hr earlier and waiting for me at the airport.   He already booked the airport taxi and it was extremely small and the ride was bumpy all the way to the airport.



My porter....haha, Lesley carrying the bags.    The taxi driver cannot speak a single word of English and do not know where Sheraton New Dehli Hotel is but know the road the Hotel resides on.  I had to call Hotel reception for the taxi driver to speak to them.

No comments: