Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Tokyo...so hot!

Tokyo - The flight SQ 12 is delayed and we arrived 30 minutes late due to waiting for a few connecting passengers.  Whilst waiting, SQ 12 miss the window clearance to take off and had to wait again for Philippines controller to give the ok.  Finally, SQ 12 is off the ground.  

Upon landing, the weather is so hot...took approximately 1hr to reach TCAT and then 30mins via taxi to Hotel East 21.   I went to the mall next to the Hotel for dinner - my favourite haunt - Tonkatsu 'Pork Cutlet'.   I chose from the menu the Tonkatsu costingYen 1380 but the waitress showed me a lower price that is on promotion. 

This is the 2nd time that I have encounter this and both were in Tokyo.    I have not encountered such good behaviour any where in all my travels. 

No comments: