Monday, November 26, 2007

On-time

Seoul - At 8.30am, Young Jin arrived via Taxi which I told him to do so. Reason being is that I have a very short time to complete 3 meetings and a lunch and have to be back before 3pm (managed to get a a late check-out). Young Jin told me that he discussed last night rendezvous with his wife on his missing turnings and came to the conclusion that he 'gotten approval' to buy a GPS system.

We arrived at the meetings on time and completed it on-time too. The 3rd meeting was done over lunch at a traditional Korean noodle restaurant - An Dong noodles. It was my first time and it was delicious. In the short time of knowing Mr Koh, I have had tried different Korean dishes with him - pork trotters, special Korean Ginseng chicken soup, introduced me Makegeolli (Korean liquor) and now An Dong noodles.

This meeting was a heart felt because of the consolidation within LG, Mr Koh and team will no longer be doing training and thus a partner any more. But I really treasure his friendship even though moving forward we no longer will be doing business.

I caught the Hotel shuttle bus @ 3.12pm which brings me to the Airport Limosine bus station which arrived about 30 minutes later. I catch the 7.25pm flight and will be back to Singapore @ 1.05am the next day.

No comments: