Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Eel & Catfish for Dinner

Seoul - For dinner, Ki-won brought Young Jin and I to a famous Eel and Cat Fish restaurant.   It was quite a distance to this location but the location was scenic with the restaurant setting upon the Han River.   Walking down the corridor of this restaurant, I was made known some of the famous actors and people that once had their meal at this restaurant. 

We were shown to our table overlooking the Han River.  We had BBQ Eel first as there were 5 of us, we had 2 stoves of 2 eels each.   The Eel was delivered pre-cooked and we had to BBQ it for a few minutes before we can eat it.  

Once the ordered is done, small dishes of appetitisers were brought to our table one by one and soon the whole table is filled up like for a King. 



That's me, Ki-won, Ahn Hyoung Young, Kim Sang Yoon


My bowl of Cat Fish soup
A very spicy dish and the taste of cat fish is a bit of getting used to.  It was an acquired taste for me.


This is the big pot of Cat Fish Soup

Hyoung Young and Sang Yoon were sitting directly opposite me, so I took a number of picture of them....




No comments: