Monday, January 9, 2012

Cold winter in Seoul

Seoul - I arrived Seoul and the temperature is 2degree celcius - very cold for me.  In the words of Young Jin, today is very warm...haha.   Today, I took for the first time the Airport Express train from Incheon Airport to  Seoul station - price W13,800 one way.   I boarded at 5:30pm and arrived Seoul station at 6:14pm (43 minutes of travel) and then took a taxi to my Hotel.

For dinner, I met up with Young Jin and Chae Yun for sashimi.  It was an average restaurant that served buffet sashimi - we chose the W35,000 per person.

This was a extreme dish - Tuna nose cartilage - there is no taste and lots of chewing.


The fish tear liquor - you just down this liquor in one gulp.  I have tried it thrice, a liquor with a very fishy taste but once you gulp it down, the liquor just goes straight to your stomach.

No comments: