Thursday, March 17, 2011

Rush to Kuala Lumpur

Kuala Lumpur - Yesterday, I got a call from my customer to come to KL for an urgent meeting and started to book my flight.  Fortunately, there were plenty of seats still available.  I think with the opening up of the Singapore/KL air, more carriers were able to ply this route.  New carriers to this route are SilkAir, TigerAir, JetStar and many more.  So, I flew SQ as there are still seats available.  It will be a busy and long day as I will be flying back the next day.

The Limo taxi drove like a Ferari to my Hotel in PJ Hilton @ 140km/hr - it was fast but the ride was smooth.  I normally take the KLIA express but time constraint decided to take the taxi as it's a direct route to the Hotel.  

I had pizza (Seafood + Pizza) lunch with my customer and it was not tasty.  The crust tasted like hard biscuit and the ingredients were cold.  I asked the waiter for parmeasan cheese and it was a long wait - by which time, we had already finish half of both the pizzas.  What a disappointment....

After 2 further meetings, I met Donny and Edward for dinner at Jaya 2 for Thai food.  The food is good but the portions were small.  It was a long night with more discussion that followed.   We later adjourned to Big Foot for a 1hr foot and shoulder massage.   The masseur is usually male - the massage is painful at time but after that you will much refresh and you can feel the muscle knots untangled.

No comments: