Wednesday, March 23, 2011

KTX back to Seoul

Daegu - For brunch we had the Korean pancake, dumpling and oysters noodle which YJ and I shared.  After a hearty meal - we catched out high speed train back to Seoul.   I managed to do some work on the train though the internet access is slow - my notebook shut down automatically as the power was so low.  I did not manage to charge it over night because I did not bring the adapter to Daegu.

I decided to buy some Kim Chi, fresh gingseng and seaweed for my family - so we walked to Lotte Supermarket which is next to the KTX station.   This supermarket have this refrigerator that stores organically grown vegetables growing inside.



Checked into Renaissance Seoul again and only had 30 minutes of free time before catching up with Young Jin to head for our next meeting.   For dinner, we had Eel and is my favourite food here in Seoul.

Eel bones deep fried as apetitisers

Eel Gall liquor
A Happy Kevin Chae
Congratulations to Kevin for his son passing the entrance Exam to enter Seoul National University.

Eel Liver - an apetitiser


Grilled Eel - the main course
We had 3 Gilled Eels on our first course and then another 2 grilled eels.   After which we are served an Eel brooth.


YJ stiring the Eel broth
It is so deliciously cooked that all 3 of us finished the Eel broth.

No comments: