Monday, April 19, 2010

Arrive in Jakarta

Jakarta - It was traffic jam majority of the way to my Hotel.   Ambhara Hotel - South of Jakarta - rated 4 star hotel and the room that was given to me is very old.   The hotel room floor is solid surface (like marble) and no carpet so had to wear the slippers that they gave me.  The bathroom is dirty and some parts of the bath tub is cracked.  The bath towel has the hotel emblem on it and looks rather old and being used over and over again.  

Tried to take a bath and the shower cable was bend and water came out of the shower head - as a result I had to use one hand to make the shower cable straight and the other hand to hold the shower head to bath.   Rp 998,000 per night (about US$ 100) with breakfast. 

This hotel was chosen because it's a 5 minutes walking distance to my customer office.

No comments: