Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Traverse around Asia Pacific


Wish to talk something about my travel around Asia Pacific which I have been doing since 1993 mostly for business. I live in Singapore and it is a hub for many MNC (short for Multi-National Corporations). Singapore is so strategically located within Asia plus it's excellent infrastructure that makes her an ideal HQ (headquarters) for many companies.

The strangest thing is that one day my son asked me would it be cool to visit one country every month - and it did not occur to him that I did exactly that 2006 - Australia, China, Hong Kong, Korea, Japan, Vietnam, Thailand, Malaysia, Indonesia, USA, Philippines and India.

I love to travel and that makes a great difference in being a successful regional person. Meeting old friends and sharing cultural antedotes just helps close the cultural differences. People need to learn to live with one another - beneath the colour of the skin - blood is all the same.









No comments: