Monday, October 22, 2012

My Home Restaurant

Bangkok - I always like the food of My Home restaurant and so Lesley and I walk down the street to have our lunch.

Stir fried spicy Mimosa leave and buds
This is one of Thailand's popular dish which it is difficult to find in Singapore.  Apparently, mimosa leave and bud is eatible.


The waitress delivered this dish to our table and immediately told her that we did not ordered this - it's free she said.  It's some homemade dumpling. 


Thai Pineapple Seafood rice



Spicy Steamed Sea Bass fish

This is a very delicious fish dish and it's slight spicy.   The Sea Bass was very fresh and the meat is so tender.  The total bill was Baht 608 (S$ 24.32) very reasonably priced.

After our apointment, whilst I was waiting for our customer to send us to the BTS station.  A kitten sneak up to me....



No comments: