Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Arrive in time for the Big climb!

Seoul - Arrive and took the Limo bus 602-xx to Grand Hilton Hotel. This is my 2nd time staying at this hotel. This is the only good class hotel in this part of Seoul (which is the North of Seoul). The Limo Bus cannot speak much English and not the friendly sort. I thought I heard the recorded announcement that Grand Hilton Hotel will be the next stop, so I alighted but found out from the Limo driver that it is the next stop - he was not too pleased.

When I take the Limo Bus going towards Samsung-dong area (like Renanissance Seoul Hotel or Ramada Seoul Hotel), the driver can speak a little English and much friendly and courteous because the Limo bus belongs to KAL (Korea Air Line).

Upon arrival as usual, Grand Hilton Hotel has a shuttle van waiting to bring me up the little slop for checking-in. I rested and had my own dinner.

No comments: