Thursday, August 7, 2008

Medicines for a Happy Trip...

Singapore - Travel light but don't leave home without packing essential medical supplies. Always take note of problems that you might encounter from the climate, the altitude, the disease status that requires vaccination. Always plan for every trip.

I always packed medication and it is always in my luggage never need to take it out. Only changed when it is nearing expiration date. When you are a frequent traveller it is always important to check your destination climate and disease status. For vaccinations requirement, you can check my other link.

Mosquitos is a menance even in Singapore too. Traveling within South East Asia, I always need to be aware of malaria, dengue and other mosquitos disease outbreaks.

My medical kit:
Paracetamol (headaches and pain)
Antihistimines (for allergy reactions or colds)
Hydrocortisone cream (insect bites)
Acidophilus (Pro-Biotic)
Mask and thermometer.

No comments: