Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Back to Seoul

Seoul - Flew on SQ on the latest 777-300ER with Video on demand. The VOD system had lots and lots of movies. I watched 2 movies - "August Rush" because my son just went and watch this movie, and also read good reviews about this. August Rush was an endearing movie about an 'orphan' musical genius boy that found his real parents. Freddie Highmore is the young lead actor - he is exceptionally good actor.

The other was a Robert Redford movie "Lions for Lambs" - a politically inclined movie about ambitions, sanity and the war in Afghanistan. You need to put on your thinking cap when watching this movie.

I am staying at Ramada Seoul Hotel @ Gangnam. During this stay, I was upgraded to a suite at no cost - which was really good. The bathroom was big and had a Jacuzzi as their bath tub. I immediately prepare the Jacuzzi for a nice hot bath - my first for a hotel stay. The suite had a living room, a personal computer, two 42 inch LCD TV (one in living room and bed room).

The weather was nice around 15 degrees celcius and windy. Whilst waiting for Young Jin - I had my dinner because I was ravish. Looking through the menu, the Ox tail soup sound delicious to me so I called for room service. I had Korean style ox tail soup before so the delivered meal was nothing out of ordinary and as expected delicious. When we finished our meeting, we had a Sashimi dinner - so me it was supper but to Young Jin it was his late Dinner. I amazed myself that I can still stuff food down.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Wireless, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://wireless-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.